The world of business moves so fast that it is hard to keep up, especially as you have your own business or team to run. You’re too busy to read even a fraction of what’s published every day.
It’s so easy to miss out on ideas and knowledge that could transform your fortunes.
Leadership Review is here to ensure you are 100% up to speed. It’s like having a personal assistant with the sole remit of gathering together all the latest thinking from all of the world’s best business experts and filtering it so that you learn all the important stuff and only the important stuff.
These ideas come from top journals like Bloomberg Businessweek, Forbes, Fortune, Harvard Business Review, Management Today and McKinsey Quarterly.
Each issue of Leadership Review takes the most insightful articles from the world’s best business media and pulls out the most useful learning, showing you exactly how to apply the latest breakthroughs in thinking to your own business.
Here’s what people are saying about Leadership Review…
“Leadership Review keeps me in touch with current thinking, issues, ideas and changes… It is great.”
Pamela Neal, Holder of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise Promotion, Wales
“It’s crucial for anyone running a business whatever its size… It is particularly useful for small business operators who do so much on their own and rarely have people with whom they can discuss day-to-day problems and ideas – and never have the time to do extra courses or read as much as they should.”
Ita Buttrose, MD, Ita Buttrose Property, Australia
“Helpful tips that can assist anyone. Interesting insight and perspective on the range of issues managers face as part of their role.”
Sue Sansome, Chief Project Officer, Dept for Families and Communities, Australia
“A nice idea box that helps with reconsidering certain behaviours and also innovation in these fast changing times where five years is perceived already as long-term strategy, while only few years ago ten years was long-term…”
Gabriel Haering, CEO, Cerbios, Switzerland
“Current, pertinent, and on the cutting edge of professional developments… Excellent to keep me current and diversified in thought. It is like a staple on the bookshelf.”
Patricia D’Urso, Owner, D’Urso Consultancy, USA
Here are some of the topics we’ve covered in the latest issue…
- Poor remote management destroys staff morale
- How to design a winning negotiating strategy
- A 10-point plan for managing big data
- What COVID-19 can teach us about climate change
- How to stop COVID-19 spreading in your workplace
- Is your commitment to racial justice real?
You also have instant access to all of this (links below):
- The four most recent issues of Leadership Review
- FREE Report: Strategy Blueprint 2014
- FREE Report: Creating Action Management
- FREE Special Issue: The Sad Lessons of Shell
- FREE Special Issue: Good and Bad Managers
- FREE Report: Ideas, Innovation & Creativity in Business
- FREE Special Issue: The Ideas Issue
Yours FREE with your two-month trial.
Start your free trial of Leadership Review now and download the latest issue and all of your free bonus reports immediately. If you decide to continue, you will pay a special annual rate of just $167. If you decide not to continue for any reason, you can keep all the material you received during your trial.
Read the latest issue of Leadership Review here:
Leadership Review Recent Issues
- August 2020 Crisis Leadership Special 5
- July 2020 Crisis Leadership Special 4
- June 2020 Crisis Leadership Special 3
- May 2020 Crisis Leadership Special 2
Free Reports & Specials
- Strategy Blueprint
- Creating Action Management: How To Win with Teams
- ‘The Sad Lessons of Shell’ Issue
- Good and Bad Managers – The ‘Bare Knuckle’ Issue
- Building A Golden Future: Ideas, Innovation & Creativity in Business
- The Ideas Issue
Eureka! Business Masterclass Program
- Tom Peters 1: Achieving Excellence
- Tom Peters 2: Working Flexibly
- Tom Peters 3: Finding Method in Madness
- Warren Buffet 1: Investing in Stocks
- Warren Buffet 2: Buying Companies
- Warren Buffet 3: Using Reason
- Andrew Grove 1: Optimizing Management
- Andrew Grove 2: Driving Performance
- Andrew Grove 3: Mastering Change
- Peter Drucker 1: Managing Effectively
- Peter Drucker 2: Managing by Objectives
- Peter Drucker 3: Managing Innovation
- Bill Gates 1: Managing the Future
- Bill Gates 2: Mastering the Business
- Bill Gates 3: Making the Future Happen
- Jack Welch 1: Exercising Leadership
- Jack Welch 2: Changing Company Culture
- Jack Welch 3: Breaking Bounds
- Charles Handy 1: Organizing the Culture
- Charles Handy 2: Organizing the Organization
- Charles Handy 3: Organizing Yourself
- Stephen Covey 1: Exercising Self-Leadership
- Stephen Covey 2: Working With Other People
- Stephen Covey 3: Managing Your Time
PS: Make sure you have Adobe Reader installed! Free from Adobe.
(Each issue is downloaded in one file) Important: Use the ‘save’ button to save the file to your hard disk for offline reading.
You can contact me at the address and telephone number below or email.
Heller Management Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)1872 278999