FREE Crisis Management Special Issues
You can use them to help you lead through the current COVID-19 crisis and the different world that will follow. Articles include:
- Innovate now to unlock post-crisis growth
- Strategic foresight: The new way to plan ahead
- What agile means for C-suite teams
- Help your home-workers build resilience
- Be the leader your employees need now
- Taking action on racial inequality at work
In every issue of Leadership Review, you will find concise articles you can use to improve your organisation’s performance.
Membership has benefits – it will save you time and money
Every month in Leadership Review we take the most important business writing and boil it down so you can use it to improve your organisation and your career without having to plough through dozens of websites and periodicals – saving you time and making you money.
Leadership Review editors find these ideas in the world’s top business journals, including Harvard Business Review, MIT Sloan Management Review, Fast Company, McKinsey Insights, Inc., Entrepreneur, and more. They read them because you don’t have the time to.
The best and most useful ideas are then summarised for members to save them even more time.
Here’s what people are saying about Leadership Review…
“Leadership Review keeps me in touch with current thinking, issues, ideas and changes… It is great.”
Pamela Neal, Holder of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise Promotion, Wales
“It’s crucial for anyone running a business whatever its size… It is particularly useful for small business operators who do so much on their own and rarely have people with whom they can discuss day-to-day problems and ideas – and never have the time to do extra courses or read as much as they should.”
Ita Buttrose, MD, Ita Buttrose Property, Australia
“Helpful tips that can assist anyone. Interesting insight and perspective on the range of issues managers face as part of their role.”
Sue Sansome, Chief Project Officer, Dept for Families and Communities, Australia
“A nice idea box that helps with reconsidering certain behaviours and also innovation in these fast changing times where five years is perceived already as long-term strategy, while only few years ago ten years was long-term…”
Gabriel Haering, CEO, Cerbios, Switzerland
“Current, pertinent, and on the cutting edge of professional developments… Excellent to keep me current and diversified in thought. It is like a staple on the bookshelf.”
Patricia D’Urso, Owner, D’Urso Consultancy, USA
Here are some of the topics we covered in just one recent issue…
- Stop managing and start leading – Switch from firefighting to crisis leadership
- Making quick decisions in a crisis – Five ways to improve your decision making
- How to negotiate in times of panic
- How to prepare for the AI era
- Get your C-suite ready for automation
- Build a creative business strategy
- Create a successful nudge unit
- Attract the right candidate for the job
- Got too much or too little talent?
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Leadership Review will keep you up to speed with all the latest thinking in leadership, month after month.
Start your Free Trial Membership Now…and Get The Leadership Review Business Masterclass Program
We are offering an exclusive two-month free trial to Leadership Review, so you can try it for yourself with absolutely no risk.
As part of your two-month free trial you will gain instant access to all of this:
- The complete back catalogue of Leadership Review articles
- FREE Business Masterclass Program, including Tom Peters, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Peter Drucker, and Jack Welch
- Upcoming FREE Masterclasses on Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerburg, Sheryl Sandberg, Jack Ma, and Oprah Winfrey
- Upcoming FREE Special Reports on 3D Printing, Cyber Security, Blockchain Technology, AI & Machine Learning, Digital Marketing, China, Africa
Start your free trial of Leadership Review now and download the latest issue and all of your free bonus reports immediately.
If you decide to continue, you will pay a special annual rate of just $167. If you decide not to continue for any reason, you can keep all the material you received during your trial.